tncrumpets
Sup ppl.

You can only join this forum if you have been invited and if you are a close friend of mine. This is my forum for me and my close friends to hang out and chill in the relaxation of a non-restricted environment which is free of obnoxious people :]

Members have access to all of the subforums. No nerds, trolls, noobs, under 12s, haters, stalkers, people who are easily offended, or people with no social lives allowed.

mlp discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Turquoise on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 am

Smart Tickles wrote:
Jaleb wrote:the cure is octopus.
Everyone eat Turquoise, quick! Surprised
and hope that Turquoise is an octopus. Which he probably is.

Oh no my cover's been blown!

I'm sure there's another way around this rather than nibbling on my tentacles!

If we take out the source, no more will be infected. Then we'll have time to find a more agreeable cure. So I have to make it my life mission to find some way to destroy PrincessMoMo. Whether that that be strangling her with my sticky tentacles, or just finding a way to get her banned, I do not know...(I'm leaning more towards the second one though.)
avatar
Turquoise
Member
Member

Posts : 117
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-12-12
Location : Your Pants

Back to top Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Jaleb on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:43 am

I LOVE MY LITTLE PONIES SO YOU CAN ALL FUCK OFF Troll Face
avatar
Jaleb
Member
Member

Posts : 490
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : Georgia :3

Back to top Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Bark The Polar Bear on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Godzillan wrote:Then would that mean Frinkel and Nameless have the Princess MoMo Virus! Oh no, we must find the cure, what is it, WHAT IS IT?
Okay guys, I'm being serious. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I've stopped discussing it here. I've held up my end of the deal. I'm following the rules like I should. But you guys are going way too fucking far. I don't even know who Princess Momo is anymore, it's been too long, seriously.
So PLEASE. SHUT UP. I'm doing everything I'm supposed to and I'm still being criticized. I'm a human just like the rest of you. I don't have a virus because I decided to watch a stupid little TV show.
avatar
Bark The Polar Bear
Member
Member

Posts : 697
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Fuckersberg

Back to top Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Jaleb on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 pm

FRiNKEL wrote:
Godzillan wrote:Then would that mean Frinkel and Nameless have the Princess MoMo Virus! Oh no, we must find the cure, what is it, WHAT IS IT?
Okay guys, I'm being serious. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I've stopped discussing it here. I've held up my end of the deal. I'm following the rules like I should. But you guys are going way too fucking far. I don't even know who Princess Momo is anymore, it's been too long, seriously.
So PLEASE. SHUT UP. I'm doing everything I'm supposed to and I'm still being criticized. I'm a human just like the rest of you. I don't have a virus because I decided to watch a stupid little TV show.
k
avatar
Jaleb
Member
Member

Posts : 490
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : Georgia :3

Back to top Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Nameless on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Jaleb wrote:k
take things seriously please.
avatar
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Posts : 3208
Reputation : 92
Join date : 2010-11-04
Location : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to top Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Goddammit on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Nobody else is taking this shit seriously, why should I?
avatar
Goddammit
Member
Member

Posts : 563
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Nameless on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Godzillan wrote:Nobody else is taking this shit seriously, why should I?
I didn't quote your post xD
avatar
Nameless
The LI Hippo
The LI Hippo

Posts : 3208
Reputation : 92
Join date : 2010-11-04
Location : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to top Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Jaleb on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Godzillan wrote:Nobody else is taking this shit seriously, why should I?
idk why we should argue to allow MLP discussion. are we really going to discuss it? The only thing we use it for is trolling lol.
avatar
Jaleb
Member
Member

Posts : 490
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : Georgia :3

Back to top Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Diddypoos on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Jaleb wrote:
FRiNKEL wrote:
Godzillan wrote:Then would that mean Frinkel and Nameless have the Princess MoMo Virus! Oh no, we must find the cure, what is it, WHAT IS IT?
Okay guys, I'm being serious. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I've stopped discussing it here. I've held up my end of the deal. I'm following the rules like I should. But you guys are going way too fucking far. I don't even know who Princess Momo is anymore, it's been too long, seriously.
So PLEASE. SHUT UP. I'm doing everything I'm supposed to and I'm still being criticized. I'm a human just like the rest of you. I don't have a virus because I decided to watch a stupid little TV show.
k
you aren't funny. [rage]no one likes you.[/rage]
avatar
Diddypoos
Sped Mudkipz
Sped Mudkipz

Posts : 2602
Reputation : 76
Join date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Jaleb on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Pete Diddy wrote:
Jaleb wrote:
FRiNKEL wrote:
Godzillan wrote:Then would that mean Frinkel and Nameless have the Princess MoMo Virus! Oh no, we must find the cure, what is it, WHAT IS IT?
Okay guys, I'm being serious. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I've stopped discussing it here. I've held up my end of the deal. I'm following the rules like I should. But you guys are going way too fucking far. I don't even know who Princess Momo is anymore, it's been too long, seriously.
So PLEASE. SHUT UP. I'm doing everything I'm supposed to and I'm still being criticized. I'm a human just like the rest of you. I don't have a virus because I decided to watch a stupid little TV show.
k
you aren't funny. [rage]no one likes you.[/rage]
I don't think you can really talk there bud Wink
avatar
Jaleb
Member
Member

Posts : 490
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : Georgia :3

Back to top Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Mummy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Reminder: Intentionally Breaking Rules

okay guys, ik that you're just joking around but really i don't want a repeat of the argument last month. just follow the rules and stop spamming so we can get along, because seriously you're getting annoying now.

_________________

"Nerds are like Coca Cola cans. When you walk past them on the streets, you have the urge to kick them." ~ Me
"If you're really a mean person you're going to come back as a fly and eat poop." ~ Kurt Cobain
"I'm just an old slag who gets up every morning, scratches his head and wonders who he wants to fuck." ~ Freddie Mercury
"We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight." ~ John Lennon
"Oh yes, I'm smashing, if you excuse my language!" ~ Rupert

avatar
Mummy
The Forum's Arrogant Prat
The Forum's Arrogant Prat

Posts : 4733
Reputation : 270
Join date : 2010-09-30
Location : In the kitchen where I belong

http://www.tncrumpets.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Inzanedude on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:07 am

Mummy wrote:Reminder: Intentionally Breaking Rules

okay guys, ik that you're just joking around but really i don't want a repeat of the argument last month. just follow the rules and stop spamming so we can get along, because seriously you're getting annoying now.
if you don't want a repeat we just need to keep you and diddy's tits below 32 degrees so we do not have to chill them

-shot-

_________________
CHEVY RUNS DEEP.
"brb, heating the chili" ~ Jaleb
"In Bed - More Reasons to Love Chevy" ~ Breanna
"I'M GOING TO KEEP IT THERE FOREVER :]" ~ Em
"LOL FUCK THIS SHIT - DUCK HUNT" ~ OCT
avatar
Inzanedude
Inzane in the Membrane!
Inzane in the Membrane!

Posts : 2962
Reputation : 154
Join date : 2010-10-28
Location : Making toys for all the naughty little boys and girls. :>:>:>

http://burrrr.roflforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: mlp discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum